Black Gold Outreach (Beaumont & Leduc)
(Leduc) 780-986-9466 (Beaumont) 780-929-5468
1. Contact us to schedule an intake/registration appointment with our Black Gold Outreach Administrator, Counsellor, or Learning Support Teacher
2. Register Online
3. Meet with the Black Gold Outreach Administrator, Counselor, or Learning Support Teacher at your scheduled time.
During this interview you will:
4. Have your student ID photo taken.
5. Meet with your first course teacher. During this appointment, you will receive course work/resources and a personal course completion schedule. Tutorial and attendance requirements will be reviewed, course procedures will be clarified, and any questions you may still have will be answered.
Please bring the following with you when you come to register. It will speed the process along and ensure you can begin your Outreach courses as soon as possible.
Adult Courses $125 per credit
5 Credit $175.00
3 Credit $100.00
1 Credit $50.00
High school students registered at another school may not be able to take all the courses they want, due to schedule conflicts or if the courses are not available at the school they are registered at. We offer these students the ability to take the courses they otherwise would not be able to from Black Gold Outreach Schools, while remaining enrolled at their regular school. This is known as an Inter-Ed Registration.
Inter-Ed registrations require the knowledge and cooperation of the school the student is registered at. In order to register at Black Gold Outreach Schools as an Inter-Ed registrant, students need to:
1. Talk to your Counselor or an Administrator at your primary school to determine if the desired courses will fit with your educational program.
2. Obtain a referral form from your Counselor or School Administrator containing:
3. Register in person at Black Gold Outreach Schools by phoning to arrange an intake appointment. Remember to bring the form to your intake appointment.