Black Gold Students
Online registration will open for all Black Gold students on Wednesday, May 5th at 9 a.m.
- Sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, please contact your child’s school to get set up.
- Click on “Student Fees & Forms” half way down on the left navigation panel.
- Click on your student’s name tab at the top left of the screen.
- Select the form at the bottom of the screen that coincides with the course your student would like to attend. These forms will be live May 5th at 9 a.m.
- Follow the instructions in the form, “submit”, and pay any applicable fees in the cart. Registrations are not complete until the $25 program fee has been paid.
For more information about online payment processing please click here.
Non-Black Gold Students
If you are not currently attending a Black Gold School,
please click here to complete a PowerSchool Enrollment. You will need to create an account and complete the online enrollment form prior to registering for a specific Summer School program.
An email will then be sent to you with a username and password for your PowerSchool Parent Portal on Wednesday, May 12th. By following the instructions listed under “Black Gold Students”, you will then be able to register for a specific program.
Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email with course information.
Mr. Dan Lake – Principal or
Mrs. Leona Berreth – Office Administrator
Phone or Text: 780-722-0988
Should you have any questions or concerns, please pop us a text or email. We anticipate high call volumes, and may be able to respond faster using these methods.